Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not my cup of tea...

Alright, so I started this book yesterday and finished it this morning. Sadly, I was sort of looking forward for it to end. The plot was cute, if a little cliche. I would have enjoyed the book anyway if it wasn't for the main character. Truthfully she was a bit... shallow. And very annoying. Overall, I just don't have a lot to say about this book. It just wasn't the sort of I enjoyed. But someone else might. Who knows, maybe it's just me. Maybe someone else would enjoy this book.

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    first time I see your blog
    and what can I say about this book is that the cover the story seems good, but I can not judge a book by its cover. It's always good to read because reading is the best we know this world in which we live. So read, read a lot, always read.
    very nice your blog
    big hug
    Fernando

    ReplyDelete