Saturday, March 28, 2009

A new book from one of my favorite authors...

I've always enjoyed history, especially that of the Ancient Greeks. So when I saw Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner, I knew I had to read it. It was a great read. Freisner showed her readers a feisty elen of Sparta who was more interested in learning how to fight than learning how to weave or embroider or find a husband.

Now she's written a new book, Sphinx's Princess, due to come out in stores on September 22. It looks as if she is continuing her writing in historical fiction, except this time in Egypt. Cleopatra maybe? I haven't been able to find a summary, but I'll post it as soon as I find one. If you want, you can pre-order it in hardback for only 17.99 on Amazon. I can't wait for it to come out!

~Miss-Read

No comments:

Post a Comment